This small indoor rabbit cage from PawHut is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small animals.
It's made from fir wood and coated with water-based paint for protection against light everyday wear. There are four wheels with brakes so it can be moved easily without disturbing your pet as it moves. There's the main house for them to move around, alongside a small enclosed room to give them privacy. Two locking doors, a roof that opens and closes easily, and a pull-out tray make it easy to access and clean inside.
Features and Benefits
- Four wheels - Easy to move around the cage without disturbing your pet. Two can be locked for safety.
- Firwood construction - Solid and tough, it keeps in shape. A water-resistant paint finish adds extra protection.
- Easy access - Features two locking doors, opening roof, and pull-out tray to get inside to clean and refill essentials.
- Easy to clean - Equips with a removable pull-out tray and an openable roof, this cage is easy to clean. The raised bottom design prevents the hutch from getting wet.
- Colour: Grey and White
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimension: 102L x 60W x 63.5H cm
- Living House Dimension: 102L x 60W x 56H cm
- Living House Main Door Size: 60L x 39H cm
- Living House Side Door Size: 52L x 20H cm
- Ramp Size: 52L x 16W cm
- Bottom Tray Size: 97L x 60W cm
- Suitable for 2 rabbits
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.