Penguin Home® Stock Pot, Stainless Steel, Mirror Finish, Large
Penguin Home stainless steel cookware is made from high grade materials and features a heavy encapsulated base to allow perfect heat distribution and energy efficient cooking every time. Each piece has ergonomic stay cool handles. The 24 cm deep stockpot has a useful internal measuring scale and sturdy side handles. The 7l capacity will be big enough for the largest family. Penguin Home stainless steel cookware is suitable for all hobs including induction and the 24cm deep stockpot is oven safe too.
- This pro-quality stainless steel stock pot with mirror finish is designed and built to last you a lifetime of cooking soups, stews, stocks and casseroles! With two sturdy stainless steel handles and a stylish glass lid for heavy-duty performance, this strong and versatile stock pot is made to withstand the demands of a busy home kitchen!
- The encapsulated base delivers better heat conduction and more even heat distribution, giving you greater control over the temperature level
- This deep 7 litre stock pot is oven safe, so you can slow roast or transfer from the hob for greater variety in your cooking
- Stylish glass lids with steam vents
- Penguin Home stainless steel cookware is suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Dimensions: H:16.0 x W:24.0 x D:24.0 cm
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Model Number: 3005
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.