Philips HI5917/26 2400W Fastcare Compact Steam Generator Iron - Blue & White
- Reviews (2)
Producing powerful steam for ultimate crease removal, the Fastcare Compact Steam Generator Iron can tackle thick fabrics with ease. Perfect for vertical steaming hung clothes and curtains too, you’ll see creases melt away using the extra 180g steam boost.
The massive 1.1 litre detachable water tank for longer ironing sessions is ideal for large families when the ironing pile quickly piles up, you can iron for 2 hours continuously without a refill. While, the ceramic soleplate enables easy gliding on all fabrics, so not only can your whole wardrobe look great but so can the bed linen and many other of your items.
Built with ProVelocity technology to make Philips’ steam generator smaller than ever, the lightweight and compact size will fit neatly on your ironing board and is easy to store away.
To prevent limescale build-up, this iron has a clever Calc cleaning system which breaks down calc particles and collects them in the container for easy removal to be washed away in 15 seconds. This keeps your fabrics clean, so you can rest assure there will no longer be water marks messing up the laundry.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful steam– For ultimate crease removal, it provides up 100g/min continuous steam and 180g steam boost to tackle thick fabrics with ease.
- Detachable water tank strong– 1.1 litre extra-large water tank only needs refilling after 2 hours continuous use.
- Non-stick ceramic soleplate– For easy gliding and durability with scratch resistance.
- Calc-clean container– To prevent limescale and staining on your fabrics simply wash away the collected calc under the tap for 15 seconds.
- Lightweight and compact– Built with ProVelocity technology to make it smaller for easy storage.
- Auto shut-off– For safety when the iron is left unattended.
- Dimensions: H35cm x W28.5cm x D34.4cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Dark Blue and White
- Power: 2400W
- Capacity: 1100ml
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Detachable water tank
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.