Plum My First Wooden Playcentre
We give you the perfect first playcentre for those little scramblers and climbers in your family.
The My First Playcentre will encourage healthy, active play, aid the development of gross and fine motor skills and unleash imaginations…
Children can ascend the colourful rock wall to make them feel on top of the world before taking the cargo net down to the ground and starting the adventure all over again.
Take two, and it’s up the built-in wooden ladder to a raised platform where they can take in the views before sliding down the blue 4ft slide.
If this wasn’t enough, your little ones will have their own den with access through a colourful fabric door at the side of the climbing frame. Watch as they engage in imaginative storytelling; play hide and seek and take on their own amazing adventures.
Features and Benefits
- Premium materials – Made from high-quality materials, the My First Playcentre is made from FSC® certified wood meaning you’re buying an ethically sourced, long-lasting product.
- Perfect for little one's development – Great for developing gross and fine motor skills as little ones learn to climb and slide.
- Slide away! – A 4ft blue slide so you’re little ones can have an alternative way of descending the playcentre and starting the adventure all over again.
- Pop of colour – Colourful rock grips and fabrics allow the My First Playcentre to add a splash of vibrancy to your garden.
- Secret spaces for storytelling – A semi-covered den allows your little ones to have time to them and conjure up new adventures they can have on their playcentre.
- On top of the world – This two-height playcentre allows your toddler to explore and push boundaries as they build confidence in agility and balance.
- Material: Wood
- Recommended Age: 18 months+
- Approx. Assembly Time: 2 adults, 2 hours.
- Assembled Size Size: H100, W143, D260cm.
- Slide Length: 4ft
- Height of Frame: 100cm
- Max User Weight: 40Kg
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
- Colour: Natural
Adult assembly required
Adult supervision required at all times
Only for domestic use
Outdoor use only
Place on a level surface at least 2m from any structure or obstruction such as fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.