- Reviews (1)
Get your little soldiers enjoying the great outdoors with this Cube Children’s Outdoor Climbing Frame by Plum®. It’s got all sorts of features that’ll appeal to their adventurous spirit – they’ll be climbing, swinging, sliding and hiding as their imaginations run wild.
This fantastic wooden climbing frame has a cargo net on one side for them to climb and a slide to whizz down on the other. This can even be converted into a water slide – just attach a hosepipe and watch as they shoot down imaginary waterfalls! There’s also a ladder wall leading up to monkey bars and trapeze gymnastic bars, as well as a rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips – great for both exercise and their imagination. Will they be climbing a mountain or scaling impressive rock faces on their adventurous quests?
The camouflage fabric side panels create a large secret play den area inside the cube – great as a meeting point on secret missions or as kiddies HQ!
Features and Benefits
- Rock wall with coloured hand grips – This will engage the kids in fun role play as they scale the wall of the climbing frame, and it’ll give them some exercise too.
- Cargo net, ladder and 8ft wave slide – Your mini soldiers can race up either the cargo net or the ladder and shoot down the slide on their escape missions. You can even convert the slide into a water slide by simply attaching a hosepipe.
- Camouflage fabric side panels – These create the perfect secret den or meeting place for your children and their friends.
- FSC certified European Spruce, promising optimum thickness, durability and strength
- Dimensions: H200 x W213 x D357cm
- 1-year guarantee
- Colour: Natural wood
- Wooden climbing platform with steps
- 8ft wave slide with hosepipe attachment
- Camouflage fabric den with a roll-down door
- Rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.