A post box for any occasion! The beautifully authentic white Royal Mail post box is an excellent addition to your home or garden. The cast iron, water and rust resistant box means that it is ideal for outdoor use. The glossy paint finish will keep its perfect appearance even if it is used in your garden or outside your front entrance. A stylish and sentimental idea for an event or wedding! The post box is perfect for your guests to post notes, cards, and gifts on your special day. The realistic Royal Mail collection times card can easily be removed and replaced with a personalized note or instructions.
- Keep your mail safe with this lockable unit! Including 2 beautiful gold keys, this post box is both practical and attractive. If this wasnt already excellent, your post box can also either be mounted with the included wall stand or attached to the available floor stand! If needed for an event, the flat base means this post box can be placed anywhere on your special day
- Authentic white Royal Mail post box perfect for outside your main entrance, garden or special event
- Cast iron and water resistant so suitable for outdoors
- Removable Royal Mail collection times card
- Lockable and comes with 2 beautiful gold keys
- Included wall stand and bolts to attach the post box to the wall stand (own fixing screws required to attach to fix to the wall)
- Flat base so can be placed anywhere or can be put on the available floor stand
- Capacity: 5kg / 200 Letters
- Dimensions: H:57.0 x W:24.0 x D:37.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:30 Days
- Material: Iron
- Model Number: 27175
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.