Power 8x8 Overlap Pent Shed
- Reviews (6)
Designed for easy self-assembly, the 8x8 Power Overlap Pent Power Apex can be installed how you want by allowing you to place the door and windows (unless ordered windowless) in any position. The door can be placed in any position on any side, which you can choose as youre assembling the building. This is a premium quality shed with high grade timber sourced from the finest Scandinavian forests. It is tongue and groove throughout giving you a garden shed which will last for many years.
Features and Benefits
- All timber used is of high grade premium quality, including the roof and floor No chipboard or OSB
- Our wooden sheds use 10mm extra thick rustic looking overlap cladding responsibly sourced in line with our sustainability policy
- Lock and key, full fixings and instructions included as standard
- Garden sheds with windows use toughened safety glass as standard - 500% more resistant to heat and shock than ordinary glass. Pre-fitted to our garden sheds to make assembly even easier
- Wooden sheds with premium features including heavy duty 28x28mm framing with which double to 56x28mm framing for increased strength, galvanised rust resistant ironmongery, and advanced wood preservative for increased protection. High performance polyester roofing felt which lasts longer on your garden shed
- Multiple national award-winning garden shed manufacturer including UK Best New Business, Award for Innovation and Disruptor of the year
- Dimensions: H:202.8 x W:260.4 x D:251.6 cm
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:10 Years
- Material: Timber
- Model Number: 88POP
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
The Delivery Process
Unit arrives on a pallet
Your building will arrive on a pallet on the day specified. Delivery is kerbside and moved with a pallet truck.
Unload building for assembly
Each component can be unloaded safely from the pallet ready for you to assemble.
Power are unable to deliver to the following postcodes and areas; Off-shore postcodes (e.g. HS, ZE, JE, IM, some PA, IV, KW, PH postcodes) and the Isle of Wight
- Power will send the shed out 2 days before your specified delivery date.
- The shed will then be in the depot near to you in time for the delivery date.
- Providing you have given a mobile number, when the item is scanned onto a delivery vehicle you'll be sent a text from the courier.
- Delivery is typically made on an 18 ton truck unless you have specified for a smaller vehicle (therefore if access is an issue please let us know).
- We do request that the driver contacts you before arriving as well
- Delivery can be any time between 8am and 6pm (therefore do not arrange for installation on the same day as delivery)
- The courier has a high delivery success rate but in the very unlikely event that we’re unable to deliver or if a problem arises, it will be re-arranged for the following morning.
- The shed is delivered on a pallet – delivery is moved with a pallet truck and where the driver can take it is down to the driver’s discretion (although they are usually very helpful).
- Delivery is contactless and so the driver cannot take the shed off the pallet and move it for you.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.