Progress COMBO-7312 Ombre Mist 2-Slice Toaster & 1.7L Jug Kettle - Grey
This Progress 1.7L Kettle and 2-Slice Toaster set, part of the Ombre Mist collection, features a sleek grey exterior with an ombre design that will add elegance and style to your kitchen counter while you wait for a tasty breakfast to be made with ease.
Make breakfast time enjoyable with the toaster, featuring 2 wide slots for crumpets, bagels and any of your other favourite thicker sliced treats! Once you’re belly is full, make use of the removable crumb tray for hassle-free clean ups as it helps keep your countertop tidy and is easy to detach for empties into the bin.
Enjoy a cuppa with less waiting around as the kettle features clever fast boil technology which is perfect for when you are in a rush. The easy-view water window will help you boil the exact amount of water required to meet the desired number of servings, so no guests goes without. Plus, the concealed heating element provides added safety and longevity.
Features and Benefits
- 930W Toasting Power– Create the perfect slices of toast with six browning controls and defrost, reheat and mid-cycle cancel functions.
- Extra Wide Slots– Accommodates thicker items like bagels, crumpets and waffles for an easy and tasty breakfast with less mess.
- 6 Browning Levels– Gives you added control to choose how well done you like your toast.
- Concealed Heating Element– Helps stop the kettle from furring up with limescale.
- Fast Boil– The kettle will have your cuppa made fast for less waiting around, ideal when you’re in a rush.
- Compact Design– Measuring at H24.3 x W15.1 X D21.8 cm, the kettle will sit neatly anywhere in the kitchen.
- Pack Dimensions: H42.3 x W32.1 x D27cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Grey
- Toaster Capacity: 2 Slices
- Toaster Power: 930W
- Kettle Capacity: 1.7L
- Kettle Power: 3000W
- Pack Weight: 3.3kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.