Quest 36249 Single Ceramic Infrared Hot Plate - Black
The Single Ceramic Infrared Hot Plate from Quest is the perfect appliance for cooking indoor and outdoors. Providing you with enough space to cook food on one hob. It features a temperature setting which allows you to meet all your cooking needs. For added safety, it also has a power indicator light to allow you to monitor whether the hot plate is on or off and includes overheat protection to prevent any mistakes. What's more, it also features a stainless steel surface which is durable and easy to clean after every use.
- SINGLE CERAMIC HOT PLATE This 190mm single ceramic hot plate can be used with all steel, glass and ceramic cookware and heats up quickly, the temperature can reach 300? within 36s
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL As well as a power indicator light, the hot plate includes minimum (100?) to maximum (600?) temperature settings which allows you to meet all your cooking needs such as keeping warm, boiling, and frying. For added safety, it includes overheat protection
- PORTABLE The compact hot plate has thermo-insulated handles designed so that you can lift it with ease and without burning yourself, making it safe to move anywhere. This makes the hot plate ideal for parties, camping or small accommodation and its handles are retractable for when you want to safely store it away
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN - The cooking plates stainless-steel surface is durable, easy to clean and can withstand long term use. The hob has an easy clean glass plate to allow you to clean up any spilled food easily and has nonslip feet to stop any accidents either while cooking or cleaning
- Dimensions: H:8.0 x W:25.0 x D:27.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal
- Model Number: 36249
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.