Ensure you and your family are driving legally in Europe with the RAC Premium Family European Driving Kit. Containing all the components from the Premium European Driving Kit, the kit also comes with 2 additional hi–vis vests for children and a larger 37–piece first aid kit.
The RAC Premium Family European Driving Kit is suitable for driving in the following countries: France, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain and Austria.
Please note: some countries may have additional requirements not included in this kit. Always check the legal travel requirements of the country before visiting.
- 2 x Warning Triangles – it is compulsory to carry a warning triangle in many European countries, and two in Spain
- GB Sticker – it is a legal requirement in Europe to display a GB sign on your vehicle when it’s not displayed on the number plate
- Magnetic GB plate – the magnetic plate can be easily applied and removed
- 2 x Disposable Breathalysers – it is compulsory in some European countries to carry breathalysers in the vehicle, these disposable breathalysers confirm with the NF X20702 standards
- 2 x reflective jackets (2 x adult, 2 x child) – it is compulsory to carry a reflective jacket in many European countries
- Headlamp beam deflectors – required to drive in Europe. Prevents drivers on the left side being dazzled by a right–hand drive vehicle. Full filling instructions included
- Premium Carry Case – large EVA case with two built–in Velcro straps for secure easy storage
- Large First Aid Kit (37pcs) – comes in a handy–sized pouch for easy storage
- Universal bulb and fuse kit (10pcs) – contains a selection of light bulbs and fuses
- LED Torch (includes 3 x AAA batteries) – handy for night time breakdowns, 30 lumens
- Dimensions: H32 x W42 x D49cm
- Weight: 2.27kg
- Length of Guarantee: 1 Year