Raiden Stream Pack Pro for Youtubers/Online Gamers - Blue/Black
- Reviews (1)
Pack of video and audio capture accessories for Streaming. Designed to get started on Youtube and Twitch easily.
Supplied with its user manual, this pack specially designed for novices is the ideal accessory to film and broadcast game parts online (live!).
Compatible: PS4 - Xbox One - Nintendo SWitch - PC
Features and Benefits
- Stream your online video game – Record your FPS, battle Royal and other games from your game console (PS5, PS4, Xbox Serie X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC) and broadcast them on your Youtube channel.
- Broadcast in full HD – With its video capture box that supports Full HD (1920 x 1080) you will be able to capture a perfect image quality instantly.
- Become a Pro Youtuber – Thanks to its video capture box, HD camera and microphone, the Stream Pack allows you to broadcast the game image, your image (webcam) and the sound of your microphone. Ideal for beginners, a user manual is provided to help you edit your first videos.
Video capture box - Stream Box Full HD
- HDMI audio and video input / output
- Compatible: Windows 7, 8, 10, OS X 10.9 and higher, Linux and Android.
- Supported CPU: PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, Laptop: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz + NVIDIA GT735, Mac: i5 quad-core or higher, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, sound card, 4GB RAM
- Resolution: 720x480 (60p), 720x576 (50p), 1280x720p (50p), 1280x720p (60p), 1920x1080 (50i), 1920x1080 (60i), 1920x1080 (24p), 1920x1080 (25p), 1920x1080 (30p), 1920x1080 (50p), 1920x1080 (1920x1080)
- Software compatibility: Streamlabs OBS (Windows), OBS Studio (Windows, OS X), OBS Broadcast (Windows, OS X), X-Split Broadcaster (Windows, OS X), Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X), Real Producer Plus (Windows), QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X), QuickTime Player (OS X), VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux), etc
- Suitable for HD devices such as PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE, Nintendo Switch, Blu-ray player, etc.
- Height & weight: 98x58x18 mm, 60gr
HD Camera - Stream Cam HD
- High definition USB camera
- Chipset: Sonix259+99140
- HD video capture: up to 1280 x 720 pixels (720p, 30 FPS)
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Powerful integrated LED lighting with remote control adjustment on the cable for better image quality in a dimly lit environment
- Compatible with all Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android 4.0 and higher systems
- Adjustable 2 position clamp for placing the camera on flat screens or flat surfaces
- Height & weight: 55x55x85x85 mm, 95gr
Cardioid microphone with tripod -Stream Mic USB Mic
- Large-diaphragm capacitor USB microphone
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 18-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -36dB +/- 2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- SPL max : 138dB
- Sampling rate: 16bit/48KHz
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac OS X systems, no driver required
- Screw tripod
- Height & weight: 240x80x80x70 mm, 315gr
- 1 video capture box
- 1 USB-USB 3.0 cable (length 60 cm)
- 1 camera with 150 CM USB cable attached
- 1 microphone
- 1 tripod
- 1 Mini USB-USB cable (length 150 cm)
- 1 user manual
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.