Reiten 2-In-1 2-Seater Kids Stroller & Bike Trailer - Black/White
Run, walk or cycle, the multi functional Reiten Bike Trailer is designed with your family’s outdoor adventure. Constructed in durable and lightweight steel frame capable of safely carrying 2 children within 40 kg limit. A weather canopy protects your little ones from sun and rain, while the rear area provides additional storage for carrying all the essentials. Quick release 20" smooth-rolling wheels offer the stability and smooth riding experience. Conversion to storage or use can be done within few seconds without any tools. A sling seat with five-point harness keeps your children secure.
- 2-in-1 design, easily converts between stroller and trailer
- Ideal for children over 18 months
- Shock-absorbing wheels from the bike trailer ensure a more stable ride
- Disassembles easily to fold flat for easy storage and transportation. Assembles quickly
- Steel frame construction is strong enough to support the weight of 2 children up to 40kg.
- Hand-lock brake system on the rear wheel allows you to lock the jogging stroller while it's parked
- Front universal wheel and full suspension system for the ultimate in comfort and control
- Removable clear plastic cover for front door to protect child from weather
- Mesh zippered front and back door for quick and easy loading
- A sling seat with a five-point safety harness to keep your children secure
- Reflectors on wheels for safety consideration
- Safety flag for child trailer visibility in traffic
- Universal bike hitch to rear axle included. Trailer remains upright even if bike tips over
- Suitable for 2 kids and each less than 9 kg of weight, less than 110 cm of height. Assembly Required.
- Weight Capacity: 40kg
- Material Used: Steel, oxford cloth
- Gross Weight: 20.5 kg
- Net Weight: 18.5 kg
- Weight Capacity: 21.5 kg
- Product Dimensions: 130 L x 90 W x 110 H (cm)
- Box Dimensions: 85 L x 23 W x 73 H (cm)
- Overall Size: 155L x 88W x 108H (cm)
- Colour: Black/White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.