Reiten Kids Ride-On Bike Motorcycle with Music & Lights - Red/White
Take a ride on Reiten kids ride on car, the performance car. This unique bike is designed to be your child's favourite new ride! It makes them have a happy and healthy childhood. Compared to normal kids ride on bike, the Reiten ride on is specially designed to combine music and lighting design with classic colours, your kids will be very active and love cycling at a very early age. Then, they’ll pretty much be able to make a seamless transition to the pedal-pushing bike. That means that you won’t really get to run behind them, shouting gleeful encouragement like you normally see in popular media.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish Design – Cool bike shape matched with timeless classic colours, which is easy to be loved by kids, especially boys, making them more willing to ride on it.
- Learn to Steer – This toddler bike is the best gift for the little one to learn how to ride a bike. Excellent indoor baby walker toy develops kids balance and helps kids gain balance, steering, coordination, and confidence at an early age.
- Highly Interactive – It features the car designed with 3 pieces of pure music and lighting function of headlights, which increase fun while kids playing and learning.
- Ride on toy and toddler function
- Equipped with 3 pieces of pure music
- Equipped with lighting function
- Battery powered ride: 3 AAA dry batteries are required
- Suit for kids of 18-36 months
- Weight Capacity: 20kg
- EN71-1.2.3?EN62115 certification
- Material: PP, Metal
- Seat Dimension: 19 L x 15 W x 3 T cm
- Seat Height: 30 cm
- Overall Dimension: 74L x 39W x 48H cm
- Colour: Red/White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.