Reiten Kids Vespa Ride On Motorcycle 6V with LED Lights - Red
- Reviews (1)
Adventure awaits children with this luxurious Vespa Ride-On! With 3km/h maximum drive speed is safe for children ages 3-6 years in age. This car provides a realistic experience for your child with its side mirrors, working horn & headlights, and a dashboard light. Bring this ride-on toy motorcycle home to help encourage your children to play outside more.
Features and Benefits
- Licensed Vespa Motocycle – This officially licensed Vespa ride on motorcycle for kids 3 to 6 years old (under supervision of adult) with maximum rider weight of 30kg.
- Safe & Stable – Equipped with 2 big wheels and 2 small auxiliary wheels the motorcycle will not fall down in any circumstance.
- Car Speed – Drives like a real motorcycle with a foot pedal accelerator and with a thrilling 3km/h max speed.
- Charging Time – 8-12 hours (automatically controlled) for 45min continuous play. Instrument panel lights up & shows battery power when playing with it.
- Built-in Music – Added fun and safety while in driving with built in horn and music. USB and MP3 slots are available to support MP3 format
- Operated by foot pedal and steering wheels for 3-6 year old child
- Added stability with equipped auxiliary wheels
- USB and MP3 slots are available to support MP3 format
- Separate horn and music buttons on the steering wheel, clear and loud
- 6V motor for powerful rear drive and fully charged for 45min continuous play
- Comes with functioning front lights
- LCD Power indicator to monitor the battery power
- Suitable Age: 3-6 years old
- Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Drive Motor: 6V, 25W
- Rechargeable Battery: 6V, 4.5Ah
- Run Time: Up to 45min from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Charger: 6V, 500MA
- Material: PP, Steel
- Net Weight: 9 kg
- Tyre Size: ? 23x7.5 W (cm)
- Overall Dimension: 102 L x 50.5 W x 75.5 H (cm)
- Colour: Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.