Revlon RVDR5212UK 1000W One Step Hair Styler - Black
- Reviews (1)
Dry your hair and style it at the same time with the Revlon Perfectionist 2-in-1 paddle dryer. Its lightweight, ergonomic design packed with technology makes for a must-have styling accessory, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
A two-heat drying setting plus cold shot delivers the correct conditions for your hair, while tangle-free brush bristles deliver a smooth finish. Plug in your Revlon paddle dryer and enjoy instant, easy styling with its 2.5-metre cord, which offers great reachability across large rooms.
A 1000W motor and ionic technology deliver high performance and frizz-free results. Choose from two heat settings plus a cold-shot button to give your hair the high-quality treatment it deserves. Simply lift your hair from the roots to create a super-sleek, high-volume hairstyle while the paddle dryer's massaging ball tips help to relax your scalp.
Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 paddle dryer– Dry your hair and style it at the same time.
- Ionic technology– Delivers high performance and frizz-free results.
- 2 heat settings & cold-shot– Gives your hair high-quality treatment and enables greater styling control.
- 2.5-metre cord– Plug in your Revlon paddle dryer and enjoy instant, easy styling with long reach.
- Tangle-free brush bristles– Deliver a smooth finish for natural, healthy looking hair.
- Lightweight & ergonomic design– For maximum comfort and ease of use.
- Dimensions: H34 x W9.1 x D8.1cm
- Colour: Black
- Power: 1000W
- Weight: 0.75kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.