- Reviews (1)
This classic handmade solid wooden contemporary bedframe design with its open slatted headboard and low foot end should be a prominent part of your bedroom.
The wonderful wooden frame steals the show with its modern appearance and eye-catching design which provides an aesthetically pleasing look to this beautiful bed frame.
The frame is versatile enough to complement a wide range of room decors with 3 different finishes to compliment any bedroom design.
Along with the modern design, the Riga Wooden Bed frame is also very sturdy as it is supported by wooden slats and a middle support leg; which would be a perfect addition to your home.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – Made from solid wood and featuring a middle support leg to enhance the strength of this product.
- Complementary – Can be used in a wide range of different room’s colours and types, due to the neutral nature of this bed frame.
- Luxurious Look – Finished with unique top panels and open slatted headboard, which adds a classy element to this bed frame.
- An open slatted headboard and low foot end.
- Finished with unique top panels.
- Pine slatted base.
- Mattress not included.
- Arrives flat packed for simple home assembly.
- Single size dimensions: H103 x W95 x D200cm.
- Double size dimensions: H103 x W140 x D200cm.
- King size dimensions: H103 x W155 x D200cm.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.