Swift Foundations Roofing kit 5x7ft
- Reviews (2)
The Watershed Roofing Kits from Swift are perfect for garden sheds, summerhouses or log cabins, providing a long-lasting roof for your outdoor buildings.
Watershed Roofing Kits consist of corrugated roofing tiles, each one made from bituminous material 3mm thick and formed into the classic corrugated shape of a series of ridges and valleys. With tiles supplied already cut to size, installation is rapid since there is no measuring or cutting to do as there is with roofing felt.
The Watershed tiles overlap each other both lengthways and widthways creating a simple but very effective watertight seal. Rainwater is channelled down into the valleys of the tiles and then down the slope to the eaves or gutters, keeping the roof of the shed snug and dry.
Sold in kits covering roof sizes from 3ft x 5ft to 10ft x 16ft, this weather-resistant roofing system is perfect for almost any size garden building. Simply select the size of roofing kit to match the footprint of your building from the drop-down menu above.
Features and Benefits
- A complete kit – Everything you need to re-roof your building in one kit - roof tiles, ridge tiles, timber battens, screws, screw caps.
- For all types of roofs – Suitable for use on pent or apex roofs with a pitch of 10 degrees or greater on sheds, summerhouses, workshops, garages, playhouses, log cabins, lodges, bike stores, shelters, beach huts, logs stores etc. They can also be used on buildings with or without guttering.
- Water-repellent – The corrugated bituminous tiles overlap each other lengthways and widthways for a watertight seal, whilst channelling the water down the slope.
- Easy to install – Lightweight and easy to handle, guaranteed against weathering for 10 years and maintenance free.
- Lightweight – Easy-to-handle, light-weight flexible tiles each weighing a maximum of 2.0kg.
- Longer roof life – Improves the durability of the roof – rainwater runs downs the valleys created by the tiles.
- Colour: Black
- Self-assembly required
- Tile sizes: W 87 x D 67cm, W 43 x D 67cm, W 87 x D 33cm, W 43 x D 33cm
- Simple to install – tools required an electric screwdriver, tape measure, step ladders
- Manufactured in compliance with EN534:1998 Corrugated Bitumen Sheets and ISO14001:2004 Environmental standards
- 2-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.