Swift Foundations Roofing kit 6ftx9ft
- Reviews (4)
The Watershed Roofing Kits from Swift are perfect for garden sheds, summerhouses or log cabins, providing a long-lasting roof for your outdoor buildings.
Watershed Roofing Kits consist of corrugated roofing tiles, each one made from bituminous material 3mm thick and formed into the classic corrugated shape of a series of ridges and valleys. With tiles supplied already cut to size, installation is rapid since there is no measuring or cutting to do as there is with roofing felt.
The Watershed tiles overlap each other both lengthways and widthways creating a simple but very effective watertight seal. Rainwater is channelled down into the valleys of the tiles and then down the slope to the eaves or gutters, keeping the roof of the shed snug and dry.
Sold in kits covering roof sizes from 3ft x 5ft to 10ft x 16ft, this weather-resistant roofing system is perfect for almost any size garden building. Simply select the size of roofing kit to match the footprint of your building from the drop-down menu above.
Features and Benefits
- A complete kit – Everything you need to re-roof your building in one kit - roof tiles, ridge tiles, timber battens, screws, screw caps.
- For all types of roofs – Suitable for use on pent or apex roofs with a pitch of 10 degrees or greater on sheds, summerhouses, workshops, garages, playhouses, log cabins, lodges, bike stores, shelters, beach huts, logs stores etc. They can also be used on buildings with or without guttering.
- Water-repellent – The corrugated bituminous tiles overlap each other lengthways and widthways for a watertight seal, whilst channelling the water down the slope.
- Easy to install – Lightweight and easy to handle, guaranteed against weathering for 10 years and maintenance free.
- Lightweight – Easy-to-handle, light-weight flexible tiles each weighing a maximum of 2.0kg.
- Longer roof life – Improves the durability of the roof – rainwater runs downs the valleys created by the tiles.
- Colour: Black
- Self-assembly required
- Tile sizes: W 87 x D 67cm, W 43 x D 67cm, W 87 x D 33cm, W 43 x D 33cm
- Simple to install – tools required an electric screwdriver, tape measure, step ladders
- Manufactured in compliance with EN534:1998 Corrugated Bitumen Sheets and ISO14001:2004 Environmental standards
- 2-year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Fresh food
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method: