The perfect addition to your garden for hosting parties and get-togethers, this garden bar is a great building to give your outdoor space something special.
Entertainment and storage combined, this bar provides plenty of space to store and serve drinks for your guests throughout the summer. And even when the warmer weather goes you’ll still be able to use this building as a handy storage space.
With a large bar area, two opening serving hatches and an overhanging roof for shade and shelter this is the perfect unit for hours of summertime fun.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – Built from 12mm shiplap cladding and a solid tongue and groove floor, this robust building is designed to withstanding being outdoors for years to come.
- Dual-purpose – Entertaining in the summer and ideal for storage over winter, this garden bar will be useful all year round.
- Versatile – Build this unit with the single door on either the right or left-hand side to suit your garden layout.
- Dipped honey-brown finish
- 12mm shiplap cladding and tongue and groove floor
- Side door which can be built onto either side
- Roof overhang for shelter and shade
- Solid board roof with mineral roofing felt
- Large bar area ideal for outdoor entertainment
- Two opening serving hatches
- Transforms into a large shed for garden storage Single door can be positioned on either end
- Guarantee: 10 years against rot
External Dimensions (includes roof overhang):
- Height: 240cm
- Width: 190cm
- Depth: 184cm
- Height Max: 223cm
- Height Min: 194cm
- Width: 117.5cm
- Depth: 177cm
- Width: 117.5cm
- Depth: 177cm
- Height: 168.5cm
- Width: 64.5cm
- Width: 180cm
- Depth: 45cm
Each hatch opening:
- Height: 66cm
- Width: 80.5cm
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.