- Reviews (25)
Ideal for growing on the patio or underneath the window sill, this high-capacity wall hugging planter will help you to create a beautiful floral display this summer.
Pressure treated against rot, this 91 litre capacity plant pot is built to last even through the winter months. It arrives pre-assembled with a liner included, so you can plant it up straight away with all your favourite perennials and blooms.
Shaped into a contemporary trough with rounded corners, this piece will look great amongst any garden décor . It can even be painted or stained with a colour of your choice, so you can add your own personal touch as desired.
Features and Benefits
- Ready to Use – Arriving pre-assembled, with a liner included, this Rowlinson planter is instantly ready to fill with your favourite florals.
- Pressure Treated – Thanks to the pressure treatment applied, this wooden planter is protected against rot so it can be enjoyed for years to come.
- Stylish Design – Formed into a compact trough shape, with curved edges and raised feet, your planter will look great in any garden, amongst any décor .
- Pre-assembled with Liner
- Approx Capacity: 91L
- Natural Timber Finish
- Can be Painted or Stained
- Pressure Treated Against Rot
- Dimensions: H30 x W150 x D30cm
- Guarantee: 10 years
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.