Russell Hobbs Convection Plug-in Heater with Timer
- Reviews (23)
This Russel Hobbs Convection Heater with Timer is the perfect addition to any room during the cold winter nights. This is guaranteed to make any room more comfortable, providing up to 2kw of power.
The stylish, lightweight convection heater includes a 3 heat setting and adjustable thermostat to ensure you can alter the temperature to suit your needs.
Integrated handle makes it easy for you to carry from room to room. The overheat protection features means your device automatically switches off if it gets too hot or is knocked over allowing you to enjoy all the cosiness this heater provides, with no hassle whatsoever!
Features and benefits
- Adjustable Thermostat and heat settings–This gives you full control of the device. Simply increase or decrease the temperature as you please! You can even make sure the heater turns itself off when the desired temperature is reached or alternatively switch itself back on once the temperature cools down!
- Lightweight– Take this from room to room ensuring every room you enter is as warm and cosy as the last
- Large Reach–Heating distances of up to 20m², this heater is perfect for your bedroom and living room!
- Stylish Design–The stylish body and attractive design will blend effortlessly into your home
- 3 heat settings
- Up to 2kw of power
- 2 year guarantee
- Colour: White
- Product dimensions:H45 x W69 x D20cm
- Product weight:4.6kg
- 1.45m power cord included
- Integrated handles
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.