- Reviews (2)
You can weigh like a boss with these handy Sabichi Digital 5kg Kitchen Scales.
They come in a stylish black colour and are compact so you can store them away or keep them to hand on your kitchen worktop as they take up little space.
These are slim and sleek, giving you precise measurements with the choice of either imperial or metric depending on your preference.
With a modern trendy look, these will fit effortlessly into your kitchen no matter what your existing colour scheme is.
They are made from tempered glass which looks great yet is robust too and they can be relied on.
You can effortlessly use the touch button operation for your benefit and they are highly precise with a strain gauge sensor.
They will even indicate the volume of water and milk which is ideal for when you’re baking cakes or cookies.
You can choose to weigh ingredients directly onto the platform or use a bowl so that you can save on washing up!
Features and Benefits
- Compact – These scales are slim and can be stored away effortlessly in your kitchen cupboard or kept on your kitchen countertop, taking up little space.
- High precision gauge sensor – Follow recipes exactly with these handy scales that can do the hard work for you when weighing.
- Measuring – You can choose between imperial or metric measurement scales when using these so you can use an old family recipe with ease.
- Auto Zero / Off
- Tempered Glass
- Graduation: 1g / 0.1oz
- Max Capacity: 5kg / 11lb
- Touch Button Operation
- High Precision Strain Gauge Sensor
- Imperial & Metric Measurements
- Dimensions: H19.5 X W14 X D1.4cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.