Scheppach RS400 360 W 900 MM Rotary Soil Sieve 230 V
The Scheppach RS400 rotary garden sieve is a professional machine to sieve large amounts of rubble, as well as refine top soil, sand, and garden compost. It features rigid all steel construction, a powerful yet really quiet 360 watt motor, 900 mm rotary drum with 20mm diameter holes for grading coarse rubble, whilst the standard mesh insert with 10mm diameter holes is ideal for finishing or fine grading top soil. The drum rotates at an optimum speed of 42 rpm whilst the drum tilt facility ensures the waste rubble passes out the other end after being completely refined for top soil. After use, the RS400 can be easily wheeled away for storage.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Thanks to the sturdy all steel construction, the RS400 is long lasting through prolonged use
- Sieve holes for any kind of soil – The RS400 has a 20mm sieve hole diameter for coarse soil as well as 10mm diameter sieve holes for extra fine top soil as well as for sand sifting
- Powerful – Thanks to the powerful but quiet 360W motor you can sieve with little effort
- Highly Portable – The RS400 can be easily collapsed, allowing for transport and storage
- Dimensions: H148 x W66.5 x D104cm
- Weight: 37kg
- Power: 250W
- 900 x 400 mm rotational drum
- Rotational drum speed: 42 rpm
- Average sieving capacity: 3 m³/h
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.