Sebo EB2663 Airbelt K1 EPower 890W Cylinder Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Rhodium Red
- Reviews (1)
Featuring an 890W motor and the versatile Kombi cleaning head, the Sebo 890W Airbelt K1 EPower Cylinder Bagged Vacuum Cleaner is suitable for all floors.
The comfortable handle grip guarantees easy control and comfortable extended use, while the stainless steel telscopic tube offers you an impressive 10.5m cleaning range – so you can clean from floor to ceiling without straining. This powerful cylinder vacuum cleaner also features a handy crevice and upholstery nozzle, primed for getting into all those hard–to–reach nooks and crannies.
Designed with you and your home in mind, the Sebo 890W Airbelt K1 EPower Cylinder Bagged Vacuum Cleaner features a soft airbelt bumper system to protect furniture, so you never have to worry about damaging furniture, walls, or skirting boards.
Features and Benefits
- Airbelt Soft Bumper System– Designed to protect furniture, so you never have to worry about damaging your furniture, walls, or skirting boards as you vacuum.
- Electronic variable power– Ensuring the unit is suitable for all floortypes and types of mess.
- Anti–allergy design– Picking up even the smallest of dust particles and preventing re–emission back into your home.
- Dimensions: H45 x W26 x D32cm
- Guarantee: 5 years labour and parts (For domestic use)
- Colour: Rhodium red
- Power: 890W
- Capacity: 3L
- Cleaning range: 10.5m
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.