Shadow 2.0 Floor Rocker Gaming Chair - Purple
The X Rocker Shadow 2.0 is a compact yet comfortable floor gaming chair, ideal for kids and younger players. Featuring a discrete headrest mounted 2.0 analogue sound system, the Shadow 2.0 enhances your audio experience when playing games, watching movies or listening to music. With an eSports-inspired design, this folding floor rocker is coated in rich faux leather with deep foam padding for extra comfort, and simply folds down to store away!*Including PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo, via the universal 3.5mm jack on your TV or headphone socket. An additional digital audio transmitter (sold separately) may be required if these sound outputs are unavailable on your TV.
- 2.0 Speaker System - Features 2 speakers hidden in the headrest for increased audio immersion, and connects to all your favourite games consoles* and audio devices!
- Supreme Style - Finished with an eSports inspired look, attractive green, black and white PU material, for wipe-clean easy maintenance
- Compact & Foldable - Built into a compact frame, this folding gaming chair is ideal for younger gamers and small bedrooms
- Unrivalled Comfort - Generous foam padded seat and backrest allows you to game for hours in ultimate comfort
- Easy to Assemble - Just unfold, connect and play!
- Dimensions: H:67.0 x W:75.0 x D:42.0 cm
- Colour: Purple
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Model Number: 5122001
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.