SleepOn Ayr Futon Set With Tufted Mattress Black
- Reviews (1)
This luxury futon set featuring a solid wooden pine frame and extravagant tufted mattress will be a very practical piece of furniture within your home.
The premium luxury mattress is tufted and made from an extra thick quality woven filling with a non-removable, in a 100% cotton drill cover; which increases the durability of the product.
We fill the mattress layers with foam and polyester blends, whilst extra layers have been added for that premium, extra thick comfort.
The Ayr futon set with Tufted mattress comes in your choice of 11 exciting, bright colours that should be the perfect addition to your home.
Features and Benefits
- Luxurious Tufted Mattress – Will be an amazing chair seat or comfortable sleeping mattress.
- Compact – This futon set is perfect for living or bedrooms where space is a premium, with its compact design.
- Durability – With a solid pine wooden frame, this futon set was made to last a very long time.
- Colour: Black.
- Solid Pine Wooden Frame.
- Quality, Luxury Tufted Mattress.
- Comfortable and Compact.
- Mattress Thickness: 11cm.
- Arrives flat packed for simple home assembly.
- Small single size dimensions: H76 x W76 x H78cm.
- Small size dimensions: H76 x W91 x D78cm.
- Small double size dimensions: H76 x W120 x D78cm
- Double size dimensions: H76 x W135 x D78cm.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.