Smeg 18000450 Lavazza 50s Retro Style Espresso Pod Coffee Machine - Black
- Reviews (1)
An exciting collaboration between two prestigious brands, Smeg teams up with the coffee famous Lavazza to produce a high-quality, premium coffee machine that will have your favourite hot drink ready with minimal effort required. Simply pop a Lavazza modo mio capsule into the top lid on this appliance and you’ll have delicious Italian coffee poured in an instant!
Featuring a height-adjustable drip tray to suit all cup sizes and offering 2 coffee selections, this machine allows you to select the coffee length for either short or long shots, it’s perfect for both Americanos and Macchiatos. The 0.9 litre water tank capacity requires few refills to keep your coffee served and 3 automated light alerts provide further convenience.
Features and Benefits
- 2 Coffee Selections– Gives you the option to pour short or long coffee lengths.
- Height-Adjustable Drip Tray– Keeps the countertop mess-free and allows taller cups to be used for those coffee specialities.
- 0.9L Capacity– Capable of serving several cups of coffee, requiring fewer refills to save you time each morning.
- Capsule Operated– This machines uses Lavazza pods to produce italian coffee effortlessly.
- Dimensions: H29 x W15.7 x D36.6cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Black
- Water Tank Capacity: 0.9L
- Power: 1250W
- Pack Weight: 5.85kg
- 3 Automated Light Alerts
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.