Sturdi Concrete 15kg Parasol Base - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Sturdi 15kg Concrete Parasol Base makes the perfect accompaniment to a variety of garden parasols. Ideal for providing a supportive weighted base for your parasol to rest in, so it can remain standing strong.
Practical and highly functional, this Sturdi base offers the reliable foundation that your parasol requires. With a 3 ring adaptor, you can adjust it with ease to find the optimum fit to your parasol pole. And thanks to the rubber base surround, you can roll this parasol base between locations without the need to lift, or damage your patio.
Made from a solid, hardwearing, compound concrete, you can rest assured this piece is designed to withstand plenty of use. It has also been finished in a contemporary black to compliment any canopy shade, and offer a stylish support solution fit for any garden space.
Features and Benefits
- Solid Structure – Made from 15kg of sturdy compound concrete, this parasol base is solid to keep your parasol standing strong, and is hard wearing too.
- Adaptable Design – With a 3 ring pole adapter, this Sturdi base offers versatility and suitability for a variety of different garden parasols.
- Sleek Finish – Finished in a contemporary black with a sleek curved shape, this piece will make a stylish accompaniment to your parasol.
- 15kg Concrete Parasol Base
- Hard Wearing
- Suitable for Parasol Poles up to 48mm
- 3 Ring Pole Adapter
- Rubber Base Surround
- Steel Connector
- Single Thumb Screw
- Material: Compound Concrete
- Dimensions: H 7 x W 40 x D 40cm
- Colour: Black
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.