Swan ST34020CN 4 Slice Retro Toaster - Cream
Introduce the Swan 4 Slice Retro Toaster to breakfast time for convenience and style. It features a cool retro design with 50’s-inspired dial controls, durable stainless-steel housing and solid-coloured panels.
With a generous 4-slice capacity, there is extra space for little mouths and makes romantic breakfasts in bed easy to make at once. Plus, the wide slots can accommodate bread of all sizes, crumpets, bagels, muffins and more, while self-centring ensures even browning across each slice. Catering to your specific taste preference, independent electronic browning controls produce perfect toast every time.
Handy defrost, reheat and cancel buttons allow versatile use, so you can toast straight from the freezer and reheat toast without cooking it further. Perfect for those fast-paced mornings, the high-lift function makes it easier and safer to remove your toast once it’s ready.
Features and Benefits
- 6 Browning Settings– Choose how well done your toast will be, It’s capable of meeting all taste preferences from lightly toasted to dark brown.
- Independent controls for each side– Gives you greater control for perfectly made toast.
- Defrost/Reheat/Cancel functions– Make it easier to have fresh toast every day with less waiting around. The light indicator illuminates when a mode is in use.
- High-lift function– Makes it easier and safer to remove your food from the toaster.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Catches the breadcrumbs to prevent countertop mess for less cleaning. Simply detach and empty straight into the bin.
- Auto-cut off– Provides safety and convenience whilst minimising energy consumption.
- Cord storage– Hides the cable to keep the worktop tidy, whilst allowing the appliance to be tucked neatly against a wall.
- Anti-slip rubber feet– Cushions the item securely on the kitchen counter to prevent surface damage and avoid accidents.
- Dimensions: H19 x W32 x D24cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Cream
- Power: 1600W
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Weight: 3.5kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.