Teknik Hampstead Park Wall Desk - Walnut Effect
- Reviews (1)
The Teknik Office Hampstead Park Wall Desk is our stylish and minimalist design option, perfect for all colour schemes and decor. Beautifully finished in a Grand Walnut effect with black accents handles, this sleek and modern styled space-saving wall desk provides a convenient solution for those with limited space, simple and versatile to hang anywhere within your home or office area.
Separated with two distinct compartments, the lower half has a door which flips down to create a spacious work area for your laptop, work accessories and even your favourite cup of tea!
The top half has two upper doors which open out to offer you even more storage for your office envelopes and folders; tacked on the inside of the doors is a bulletin style board for pinning your reminders and paperwork for when you need them.
On top of these is an upper shelf to complete the look, great for displaying all manner of home decor. This wall desk also includes cord management pass-throughs so you can keep all your wires neat and stowed away.
Also ideal to match in this range are the Narrow Bookcase, Wide Bookcase, Compact Desk and Park Desk, all finished in the same quintessential and modern style.
Features and Benefits
- Ample storage – Storage cupboard above work area for additional office accessories that can be hidden from view when you are done working for the day.
- Interior bulletin-style board – hidden behind double doors you'll be able to keep your notes to hand, never lose or forget an idea again.
- Space-saving hanging desk – comes with a Flip-down door to create a spacious working area when you need it.
- Upper shelf for storage – display your nic nacs, photo frame or small house plant to complete your wall desk's look.
- Hanging desk
- Flip down door
- Spacious working area
- Upper shelf
- Storage cupboard
- Interior bulletin-style board
- Cord management pass-through
- Width 71.4 cm
- Depth: 16 cm
- Height: 67.8 cm
- Colour: Walnut effect
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.