Tepro Keansburg 3 Burner Gas BBQ with Turbo Zone
The Keansburg 3 Burner Gas BBQ from Tepro has a sleek black powder coated finish with contrasting stainless steel trim.
Constructed from SPCC steel a commercial quality cold rolled steel the Keansburg 3 boasts three gas burners with push and turn piezo ignition and a large enamelled cast iron cooking surface with a warming rack. With the Keansburg 3 BBQ you dont have to store bulky fuel or wait an age for charcoal to heat up and reach the desired state before starting to cook the gas provides almost instant heat.
A cupboard under the cooking chamber provides neat storage for a gas cylinder up to 11kg in size. Mounted on four swivel casters two of which are lockable for stability this large barbecue can easily be manoeuvred. With three continuously adjustable gas burners one of which is a POWERZONE burner for high temperature searing this is a versatile outdoor cooking station. Alternatively lower the temperature and close the hood for more gentle slower cooking of larger pieces of meat.
A built-in thermometer allows you to monitor the temperature in the cooking chamber.The enamelled cast iron cooking surface has a circular centre which lifts out and can be replaced with various optional inserts known as Tepros Grid-in-Grid system.
The Keansburg 3 offers flexibility to cook in many different ways and create a huge variety of food to impress friends and neighbours. The enamel coating on the grill racks and a removable grease tray speed up cleaning so you can spend more time enjoying the company of your guests. This BBQ comes complete with a hose and regulator.
Features and Benefits
- Storage space – Under the cooking chamber is a cupboard with room to store a gas cylinder up to 11kg in size.
- Work space – Two side shelves provide useful storage and can be folded down when not in use for space saving storage.
- Moveable – Mounted on four swivel casters with two lockable for stability this large BBQ can be manoeuvred with ease.
- Colour: Black
- Two 3.2kW stainless steel burners and a 4.5kW POWERZONE burner
- Push and turn piezo ignition (requires 1 x AA battery, not included)
- 62 x 43cm enamelled cast iron cooking surface
- Sleek black powder coated SPCC with stainless steel trim and hood handle
- Trolley with storage cupboard
- Space for up to an 11kg gas cylinder
- Four casters, two of which are lockable
- Two folding side shelves
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H114 x W136 x D63cm
- Working height: 85cm
- 2 year guaratee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.