Get through large quantities of logs in quick-time and do so the comfortable, low-effort way with this very high-powered 3000w vertical-type electric log-splitter from The Handy!
The Handy THLSV7 Vertical Electric Log-Splitter features a two-handed operating-system that confers excellent user-safety by ensuring the hands are kept well clear of all moving parts as the splitting-mechanism does its work.
A brutal seven-ton splitting-force ensures it will handle the hardest, knottiest wood-types without fuss; while Handy’s provision of twin transport-wheels means it can be easily manoeuvred to and from the storage area.
Log length capacity between 100 - 550mm (4 - 21.5in), whilst the machine can cater for Log diameter capacities between 80 - 300mm (3 - 12in).
This model is fitted with a 10-metre power-lead and can be paired up with an optional four-way splitting-wedge*, should an even faster work-rate be required.
* Code: TH665510 - sold separately
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – It makes quick work of any wood types, including hardwoods and log diameter capacities of up to 300mm.
- Safe – Two-handed operating-system that confers excellent user-safety during use.
- 7 Ton splitting force
- 3000 Watt electric motor
- Power: Electric mains
- Power lead cable length: 10m
- Log length capacity 100 - 550mm
- Log diameter capacity 80 - 300mm
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Ram Speed (Forward): 3.61cm/s (Retract): 16.5cm/s
- Weight: (NW) 98.2 kg - (GW) 103.5kg
- Dimensions: D 55 x W 34.5 x H 114.5 cm
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.