Tower KOR9GQRT 900W 26L Touch Microwave Oven - Black
Cook up fuss-free everyday meals for you and the family with this 26L touch microwave oven. Highly premium, this appliance offers more performance features than standard microwaves with its Dual Wave Technology, 10 different power levels, 5 auto-cook programmes and 4 auto-defrost settings. This means you can heat a wide range of ingredients with greater efficiency for the tastiest of dishes, including foods such as vegetables, soups, bread, pizzas and more at the touch of a button.
It also features a handy electronic minute timer which accurately tracks the cooking cycle for you, meaning there’s no need to constantly check on your food, all you need to do is check the time. The Advanced Concave Reflex System can be relied upon to heat all of your meals thoroughly by distributing heat evenly around cavity, ensuring your food has better taste and texture! It's the convenience your kitchen needs.
Features and Benefits
- 900W Output– Produces quick and efficient cooking.
- 10 Power Levels– This great range of power allows a wide variety of ingredients to be cooked perfectly.
- 26L Capacity– Provides plenty of room for large meals, ideal for all the family.
- Concave Reflection System– Re-directs the heat around the entire cavity to ensure no area is left untouched, giving greater coverage for even cooking.
- 4 Auto-Defrost Settings– Cook meat, poultry, fish and bread straight from frozen in minutes.
- Timer with End Alarm– Accurately tracks the cooking time and alerts when the heat cycle is over, meaning you can get on with other activities during the cooking process.
- 5 Auto-Cook Programmes– Saves you even more time and effort.
- Child Safety Lock– Prevents those curious little ones hands from causing havoc, for added peace of mind and safety.
- Dimensions: H28 x W46.5 x D35.8cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year Supplier, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 26L
- Power: 900W
- Weight: 13kg
- Power Settings: 10
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.