- Reviews (2)
In a beautiful contemporary design featuring clean lines for a modern look, this stunning Modena room set is sure to compliment any nursery. It makes the perfect choice for space-saving whilst still offering plenty of storage space for all of your little one’s essentials.
This set comprises of the Cot Bed, Wardrobe and Chest Changer. It’s suitable from birth up to approximately 6 years as the bed converts into a toddler bed and sofa bed to grow along with your child. It also has two protective teething rails to keep your little from harm.
The chest has a removable changer top function and slow closing doors to avoid getting small fingers trapped. Finally, the full length hanging rail gives you all the storage space you need.
Features and Benefits
- Contemporary Design – Features clean lines and straight edges combining a classic oak design with modern white detailing
- Adaptable Cot Bed – Easily converts into a toddler bed or sofa bed
- Three position bed base – Adjustable mattress base allows you to lower the height of your baby’s mattress as they grow
- Removable Changer function – Chest top changer is fully removable allowing you to use the changer function when required and then as your baby grows it can be removed leaving a fully functional chest suitable for years to come
- Slow Closing Doors – Wardrobe has slow closing doors and a full length hanging rail perfect for storing all of your little one’s essentials
- Suitable from birth up to approximately 6 years
- Converts into a toddler bed and sofa bed
- Three Position Bed Base
- Two protective teething rails
- Dimensions (75 W x 148 L x 85 H cm)
- Weight 44 kg
- Removable Chest Top Changer
- Three spacious full-length drawers
- Weight: 45kg
- Dimensions (80 W x 50 D x 92 H cm)
- Two adjustable shelves
- Two full-length slow closing doors
- One full length hanging rail
- Brushed metal handles
- Weight: 75kg
- Dimensions (85 W x 50 Dx 170 H cm)
- Modena Cot Bed
- Modena Chest Changer
- Modena Wardrobe
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.