Two Seater Storage Sofa Bed Wood Frame Padding Compact Grey
- Reviews (1)
What do you get when you combine a comfortable sofa and storage space? This wonderful sofa bed no less. Finished in a neutral grey shade it is built into a sturdy and durable 152cm wide design with a solid wood frame which can hold up to 200kg over the two seats. 10cm thick sponge offers comfort and support as you rewind..
As well as converting to a sofa bed the seat lifts up to reveal storage space making it ideal for homes lacking on space as well as being the perfect place to hold any bedding needed for your guests. Wrapped in polycotton for easy maintenance it is finished with two removable cushions.
Features And Benefits
- Sofa Bed With Storage– Combines a two-seater sofa and a small storage compartment. The ideal piece for homes lacking on space where guests come round to stay regularly.
- Wooden Frame– Ensures solid and reliable support ensuring it is steady whilst you sleep and relax.
- All Over Padding– Thick sponge ensures you and your guests will be sitting and sleeping comfortably.
- Polycotton Cover– Feels soft against your skin and is easy to keep clean.
- Protective Feet–
Keeps sofa balanced and ensures it won't damage your floor.
- Colour: Grey
- Materials: Polycotton (55% cotton 45% polyester) sponge wood and iron tube
- Dimensions: 81H x 152W x 101Dcm Bed: 35H x 132W x 198Dcm Seat: 35H x 132W x 67Dcm
- Maximum load: Whole: 200kg. Seat: 100kg. Storage: 20kg
- Certification: Test report of E1 density board fabric and filler BS5852
- 3-in-1 design combines a compact two-seater sofa with a sofa bed and under-seat storage
- Solid wood frame for reliable support and stability when sitting and sleeping
- Plush all-over padding for comfort
- Wrapped in polycotton for style breathability and low maintenance
- Feet on bottom for balance and floor protection
- Ideal for homes short on space and for those who have regular guests staying over
- Maximum weight 200kg assembly required (two adults suggested for putting together)
- Required simple assembly
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.