This plug-through door chime can be inserted into any 13A socket around your home whilst leaving it still available for other appliances. This is particular ideal in offices and kitchens where sockets are in high demand. The extensive wireless range of up to 150 metres means that you can put a chime unit in any room around the house, garden or a detached office at the back of your garden. The weather resistant bell push is easy to attach near your front door and is paired quickly to your chime unit.
The chime unit can be programmed to one of 8 enhanced chimes that include the Westminster chime, traditional Ding Dong and other pleasant sounding melodies. The volume can be adjusted to your preference with a built-in mute switch which is ideal for use at night or when children or shift workers are sleeping.
All Uni-Com door chimes work together and can be mixed and matched throughout your home. Each model offers its own unique features to help cater for different types of lifestyles.
Features and Benefits
- Wireless range – up to 150 metres.
- 8 Different chimes – with enhanced sound quality.
- Durable – water resistant bell push with adhesive pad or wall fixing kit for easy and secure attachment.
- Bell push powered by 1 x CR2032 button cell battery (supplied)
- Plug into any 13A socket around your home
- Leaves socket free for other appliances
- Sound output: 88db(A)
- IP44 rated bell push
- Plug-in chime unit costs approximately 82p for a whole years use (calculated using the UK Average rate of 16.3p/kWh - June 2018)
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Voltage: 230V AC 50Hz
- R2 device
- Compliant with Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- Chime unit: H135 x W80 x D47 mm
- Bell push: H80 x W30 x D20 mm