Uni-Com Plug In Door Chime
- Reviews (5)
This plug-in door chime can be inserted into any 13A socket. The extensive wireless range of up to 120 metres means that you can put a chime unit in any room around the house, garden or a detached office at the back of your garden. The weather resistant bell push is easy to attach near your front door and is paired quickly to your chime unit. The chime unit can be programmed to one of 8 chimes that include the Westminster chime, traditional Ding Dong or a barking dog for increased security.
All Uni-Com door chimes work together and can be mixed and matched throughout your home. Each model offers its own unique features to help cater for different types of lifestyles.
Features and Benefits
- Wireless range – up to 120 metres.
- 8 Different chimes – including the Westminster chime, traditional Ding Dong or a barking dog for increased security.
- Durable – water resistant bell push with adhesive pad or wall fixing kit for easy and secure attachment.
- Bell push powered by 1 x CR2032 button cell battery (supplied)
- Plug into any 13A socket around your home
- Sound output: 85db(A)
- IP55 rated bell push
- Plug-in chime unit costs approximately 82p for a whole years use (calculated using the UK Average rate of 16.3p/kWh - June 2018)
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Voltage: 230V AC 50Hz
- R2 device
- Compliant with Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- Chime unit: H98 x W64 x D40 mm
- Bell push: H80 x W30 x D18 mm