Viking Belgravia Girls Traditional Heritage 24" Wheel 6 Speed Bike - Lemon
Here is a version of the new Belgravia especially for the younger rider. It’s a 6 speed young ladies bike for 7 to 9 years that combines the best aspects from both Dutch and British traditional bikes.
The design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic "Oma" Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond.
A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack, means you can add bags for your commute, picnic or shopping. There"s even a basket up front to complete the vintage look. At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down and, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Colour: Lemon
- Fork colour: Lemon
- Frame: Girls Hi-tensile heritage frame, with a low step over top tube
- Frame size: 13"
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel uni-crown
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Gear System: Shimano 6 speed indexed gears. Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear lever. 14/28 full bearing freewheel. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing, full chrome plated
- Chainset: Steel single 46T chainwheel, with chainguard. Thun cartridge bottom bracket set, black.
- Wheels: 24" alloy 36 holes double wall rims with 24" x 1.75" black, white wall Kenda tyres
- Front Hub: Steel, nutted
- Rear Hub: Steel, 6/7 speed
- Brakes: Alloy front and rear V brakes with alloy 2 finger type silver/black brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility
- Steering: Steel City style handlebar 500mm, Steel trekking 22.2mm stem, 30-degree rise. Tan coloured trekking type comfort grips
- Saddle: Tan girls comfort saddle with a steel chrome seat post, 25.4 x 250mm
- Weight: 14kg
Additional Information: Steel front and rear 24" mudguards, alloy kickstand, rear carrier with bungee straps and a front wicker basket.
Please note: Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.