Vivanco BFMO 8560 Titan XXL Full Motion TV Wallmount 85"
This Vivanco BFMO 8560 Titan XXL Full Motion TV Wallmount 85" is incredibly functional and handy, perfect for your living room and bedroom. Tool-free adjustment of the tilt function, level correction and max +/- 90° swing radius, you can achieve the perfect viewing experience by adjusting the view angle to best suit your individual need.
Suitable for large screen sizes weighing up to 60kg, and slim profile design with wall distance from 88 to 670mm. You will appreciate the stylish design and variety of TVs this mount can support.
The robust construction means you will have complete confidence that it will last with extensive use. Along with neat cable management integrated into the mount, you will appreciate the wire dangling free experience, letting you focus on your favourite TV programs.
Features and Benefits
- Quick & easy installation – Horizontal level correction +/- 2° and suitable for VESA mounts from 200x200 – 600x400.
- Full motion mount – Support for TVs up to 85", Max +/- 90° swing radius and up to 60Kg in weight.
- Durable Steel – With a very strong double-arm construction it will ensure durability and smooth motion over a period of use.
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Suitable for flat TV screens up to 85"
- 200x200 – 600x400 VESA fitting
- Wall distance: 88-670mm
- Adjustable TV arms for curved TV (up to 40°)
- +3°/-12° stepless tilt adjustment
- Horizontal level correction +/-2° (tool-free)
- Max +/-90 degree swing (max radius for screen width smaller 1340mm only)
- Maximum weight load: 60kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.