Yale Brass Maxsec Nightlatch - 60mm
- Reviews (1)
The 60mm Yale Maxsec Brass Nightlatch provides the maximum level of protection against most known attacks and infiltration methods, meeting British standards.
Its 20mm anti-saw bolt for increased strength ensures that thieves can’t easily cut, protecting you from theft. Supplied with high security TS007 1* 6 pin rim cylinder and two keys.
Featuring anti-drill, anti-pick, anti-bump, anti-carding and also anti-saw protection with automatic deadlocking. Simply push the button to hold back the latch when you’re throwing out the bins etc.
Features and Benefits
- Maximum protection – This lock has anti-saw, anti-carding, anti-bump, anti-pick and anti-drill protection for you to rely on.
- Easy to use one-handed – All you have to do is push the button to hold back the latch when you're throwing out the bins or taking a parcel in!
- Durable – This is easy to cut with a 20mm anti-saw bolt for increased strength that thieves will struggle to get through.
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Colour: Brass
- Dimensions: H9 x W8.5 x D3.3cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Guarantee: 10 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.