Yardmaster Emerald Metal Apex Shed 6 x 4.5ft with Floor Support Frame
- Reviews (2)
The perfect way of adding some extra storage space to your garden, this Emerald Deluxe metal shed from Yardmaster will be a welcome addition to your outdoor space.
Made of high-strength, hot-dipped galvanised steel with enhanced resistance to corrosion, warping, swelling and blistering, this metal garden shed is maintenance-free. The permanent, resin-coated finish requires no touch-ups, rust-proofing or application of any preservatives. Other than the occasional cleaning, it takes care of itself and your belongings.
Designed with lockable handles that are attached with anti-tamper bolts, the Yardmaster metal garden shed provides secure storage on your property throughout the year. A free anchor kit is also included to secure it firmly to any kind of surface.
Backed by Yardmaster's consistent quality and a unique 15-year anti-rust guarantee, this long-lasting shed is the perfect storage solution for your garden.
At the base of this shed sits the floor support frame. Constructed from a durable galvanised steel this frame is ready for you to place your chosen floor material (not included) for a raised 'off the floor' base.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Constructed with hot dipped galvanised steel panels, this shed requires little to no maintenance creating a garden building that is long lasting and durable.
- Spacious and accessible – Generous headroom, roomy interiors and the double sliding doors make it easy to access your stored items.
- Simple self assembly – All components are individually numbered and pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Floor support frame – Manufactured from high strength galvanised steel, the YardMaster steel floor support frame is highly recommended should you require an internal raised floor for your metal shed. The floor support frame is installed inside the shed following shed construction to provide a raised floor above the concrete base of the shed foundation.
- Colour: Green
- Fixings are included for anchoring the shed to a firm base such as concrete
- Lockable sliding doors
- Highly fire resistant for safer storage close to the home
- DIY assembly manual with UK manufacturer helpline
- Metal panels have folded edges for safety
- Rust, rot, and rodent proof
- Ventilated roof
- Floor support frame included
- 15 year UK manufacturer's anti-rust warranty
H x W x D (cm)
Apex Height (cm)
Eaves Height (cm)
|Width at Base (cm)||Depth at Base (cm)||Door Opening Width (cm)||Door Opening Height (cm)|
|6' x 4.5'||189 x 202 x 137||189||163||186||125||80||157|
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.