Zennor Ginkgo Desk - White
Endless home style doesn't have to be complicated - exactly why this work desk from Zennor is on point. Made from solid particle board, it is crafted into a clean boxy shape which looks great in all home and office spaces. It features one open shelf, a drawer and a large table top to give you lots of work and storage room. The drawer is fitted with a handle to open easily, and it's finished with a melamine coating for light protection against everyday wear. A simple home statement which does more than just look great.
Features and Benefits
- Modern Style – This computer desk stands out for a contemporary style and with compact size,it is ideal for bedroom, home office, small apartment, or dorms where space is limited.
- Sufficent Storage Space – A handy drawer, an open storage shelf offer ample storage room for your pens, files, books and other office supplies. All with easy access.
- Spacious Top – Large top surface provides ample desktop space for laptop, monitor or printer, making writing an enjoyable experience.
- Durable Material – Made of melamine laminated E1 particle board for durability and easy cleaning. Back panel strengthens the stability.
- Contemporary style is suitable for most decorations
- A handy drawer, an open storage shelf offers ample storage room for pens and books
- Large top surface provides excellent writing experience
- Compact size suit apartment, or dorm rooms where space is limited
- Made of melamine laminated E1 particle board for easy cleaning and longevity
- Back panel strengthens the stability
- Material: E1 Particle Board
- Overall Dimension: 100W x 45D x 73.9Hcm
- Compartment Dimension: 55W x 41D x 12.7Hcm
- Drawer Dimension: 33.2W x 28.4D x 7.6Hcm
- Weight Capacity: 30kg (overall), 5kg (compartment), 5kg (drawer)
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.