Zennor Printer Unit & Storage Cabinet with Wheels - White
- Reviews (1)
This mobile multi-purpose cabinet from Zennor is designed to provide an ideal storage solution for your household accessories or office essentials with generous storage space (4 drawers, 4 shelves and a cupboard with a door). It comes with 4 omni-directional wheels with brakes to keep your unit stable yet mobile. Made from particleboard with white veneer laminate finish for easy maintenance and cleaning. This stylish and practical unit is ideal for any living room bedroom, hallway or in the office.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy Construction – Made of durable particleboard, supporting up to 25 kg in weight.
- Ample Storage – 2 shelves 4 tier, 2 drawers, main shelf with door for plenty of storage space.
- Portable around the room – 4 omni-directional wheels for flexible orientation and 2 integrated brakes for a stable stop in place.
- Storage unit with 2 shelves 4 tier design
- 2 drawers
- Main shelf with door
- 4 omni-directional wheels
- 2 integrated brakes
- White laminated finish for easy wipe cleaning and long term use
- Ideal for kitchen, living room, corridor, lounge, bedroom, office and more
- Easy to clean and resistant to water
- Flat Pack: Yes
Assembly Required: Yes
- Material Used: Particleboard
- Product Dimension: 60L x 35W x 65H cm
- Drawer Inner Size: 20.8W x 28.4D x 7.6H cm
- Shelf Size: 28.3W x 30.9D x 15H cm
- Box Dimension: 68L x 41W x 19H cm
- Net Weight: 22.4 kg
- Weight Capacity: 25 kg
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.