Zennor Wheeled Compact Desk - Cherry Wood
- Reviews (1)
Looking for a lightweight, portable study desk to store your computer and more. Then look no further than this latest offering from Zennor. At the office or in your home, it provides the ideal storage solution.
This Zennor desk combines contemporary design with highly efficient storage capabilities to ensure that you'll never run out of room. A vertical platform with multiple shelves sits alongside an area made with computer tower placement in mind. A large surface top ensures you'll never run out of room for all of your desktop essentials or writing space. The sleek cherry wood colour looks stunning in any environment while being highly functional and durable.
Increase your productivity and peace of mind with the latest office furniture offering from Zennor. Store your computer and all its peripherals in one place with room left over. This Zennor multi-storage computer cart adds extra style and function to any home or office.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy Construction – Made of solid MDF material that's durable and stable. Manufactured for long-lasting use.
- Lightweight & portable – With universal wheels for easy movement around your room.
- Tidy look – Pull-out keyboard tray and mouse surface for sliding in and out to hide when not in use.
- Ample Storage – Multiple compartments for storage and display including shelves for a printer and computer tower.
- Spacious Desktop – Large top surface allows plenty of room for a computer monitor plus extra space for writing and other work.
- Space-saving compact design – Ideal for both home and office use when you are tight on floor space.
- Solid MDF material
- Pull-out keyboard tray and mouse surface
- Multiple compartments
- 2 x shelves
- Large desktop
- Compact design
- Easy to self-assemble
- Material: MDF, plastic, steel
- Overall Dimension: 80L x 48D x 76H (cm)
- Keyboard Size: 74.9L x 130W (cm)
- Net Weight: 22.8kg
- Colour: Cherry Wood
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.