- Reviews (1)
This tough rust remover eliminates rust without sanding from fences, tools and nuts and bolts.
It dilutes in water and evaporates slowly, meaning it can remain active for several hours, while the anti-corrosive effect ensures the metal you are treating it with can be varnished immediately after application.
- Volume: 500ml
- Dilutes with water
- Anti-corrosive effect
How To Use
- Remove any loose rust before using the rust killer from HG
- Dilute 500ml of HG rust remover with 2.5 litres of water and put the object in the solution, make sure it is fully submerged in the rust cleaner
- Is the object too big to submerge? Use a brush to apply the liquid rust converter directly on the object, without diluting it
- Depending on the amount of rust, leave to work for 10 minutes to a few hours
- Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water
- Repeat the rust remover treatment according to the amount of rust
- The result is a product free from rust!
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.