- Reviews (16)
Whether you're tackling tough kitchen grease on your worktops or restoring the sheen on copper saucepans, this original, multi-purpose formula never disappoints.
The easy-to-use powder effectively cleans, restores and polishes, so it’s ideal for ceramic, copper, brass and more, leaving a sparkling shine without the need to scrub.
It’s also great for removing grease, grime and limescale with little effort.
“Once tried, always used”.
Features and Benefits
- Efficient - High-performance cleaning powder that cleans, restores and polishes a wide range.
- Specialised - Harnesses the natural power of oxalic acid to shift stains, including limescale and soap scum.
- Versatile - Works on ceramics, stainless steel, copper, chrome, china, porcelain, plastic, glass, brass and more.
- Made in the UK
- Weight: 250g
- Ideal for china, brass, stainless steel, tiles, grout, worktops and more
- Easy-to-apply powder formula
How To Use
- Sprinkle Bar Keepers Friend onto a wet cloth or sponge, rub gently and rinse
- For more stubborn stains make a paste by adding a few drops of water, apply the paste, remove after 1 minute and rinse well
- For brushed metal surfaces rub in the direction of the brushed lines
- Always test product on a small area first
- Do not use on mirror polished stainless steel, gold, silver, enamel or high gloss surfaces
- Contains Citric Acid and Oxalic Acid