Bar Keeper's Friend Stain Remover Powder - 250g
- Reviews (27)
Whether you're tackling tough kitchen grease on your worktops or restoring the sheen on copper saucepans, this original, multi-purpose formula never disappoints.
The easy-to-use powder effectively cleans, restores and polishes, so it’s ideal for ceramic, copper, brass and more, leaving a sparkling shine without the need to scrub.
It’s also great for removing grease, grime and limescale with little effort.
“Once tried, always used”.
Features and Benefits
- Efficient - High-performance cleaning powder that cleans, restores and polishes a wide range.
- Specialised - Harnesses the natural power of oxalic acid to shift stains, including limescale and soap scum.
- Versatile - Works on ceramics, stainless steel, copper, chrome, china, porcelain, plastic, glass, brass and more.
- Made in the UK
- Weight: 250g
- Ideal for china, brass, stainless steel, tiles, grout, worktops and more
- Easy-to-apply powder formula
How To Use
- Sprinkle Bar Keepers Friend onto a wet cloth or sponge, rub gently and rinse
- For more stubborn stains make a paste by adding a few drops of water, apply the paste, remove after 1 minute and rinse well
- For brushed metal surfaces rub in the direction of the brushed lines
- Always test product on a small area first
- Do not use on mirror polished stainless steel, gold, silver, enamel or high gloss surfaces
- Contains Citric Acid and Oxalic Acid
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Standard Delivery. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact our customer services team first.