Draper 250mm Petrol Chainsaw with Oregon Chain and Bar (25.4cc)
The Draper Petrol Chainsaw 250mm Oregon Chain and Bar plus 25.4cc 2 stroke motor and Walbro carburettor is a high quality piece of kit, designed for domestic use in and around the garden.
This compact and tough Draper Chainsaw include a rapid reaction chain brake, anti-vibration handle plus auto adjustable chain lubrication making for a superb lightweight chainsaw for pruning smaller branches.
Ideal for pruning smaller branches when a larger machine/chain bar is not needed
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Switch between delicate pruning, waste management and cutting firewood easily for all kinds of garden jobs.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at just 3.7 kg this machine is easily manoeuvrable and compact for ease of use.
- Comfortable – The Ergonomic and compact design with anti-vibration handle gives you a comfortable working machine, ideal for frequent use or those longer garden jobs.
- 2 stroke petrol engine
- Walbro carburettor
- Rapid reaction chain brake
- Anti-vibration handle
- Oregon chain and bar
- Automatic adjustable chain lubrication
- Engine capacity: 25.4cc - 2 stroke
- Engine output: 850W (1.1HP)
- Bar length: 250mm
- Max engine speed: 10000min
- Chain pitch: 9.525mm (3/8”)
- Chain gauge: 1.27mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 230ml
- Oil tank capacity: 160ml
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Dimensions: D 25.4 x W 25.6 x H 36.2 cm
- Colour: Green
- Chain/bar guard
- 2 stoke mixing bottle
- Chainsaw file
- Plain slot screwdriver
- Combination box spanner
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.