Forest Garden Overlap Pressure Treated 6' x 4' Apex Shed
The Overlap Pressure Treated 6x4 Apex Shed from Forest offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment, it's an excellent option for gardens where space is at a premium. This shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and allows quick and easy assembly.
The traditional shed has been constructed using straight cut boards that are overlapped, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions and to aid water run-off. The black sand felted roof, smooth-planed barge board and finial give this shed an attractive finish. All timber used to construct this garden building has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15-year guarantee against rot and with more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
The single fixed window is made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means the window panel can be positioned to suit your garden.
For added strength, the shed features additional framing. The single door is braced with double Z framing and can be hung on either side to suit your garden. The door has hidden hinges and can be locked with the plate hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included). The sturdy solid timber floor is ideal for storing heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost and is much stronger than more common OSB floors.
These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. It comes with all fixtures, fittings and felt included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary.
Features and Benefits
- Robust - Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and sturdy bearers and increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength. This shed also has a solid timber floor as standard, much stronger material than OSB sheet.
- Long-lasting - This unit is made from treated timber with a 15-year Anti-Rot guarantee.
- FSC approved timber - The wood in this shed has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible and sustainable supply.
- Construction Type: Overlap
- Roof Type: Apex
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15-year Anti-Rot
- Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs: H189.4 x W133.8 x D194.2cm
- Width at base (footprint): 124.4cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 185.8cm
- Ridge Height (Highest point excluding finial): 194.2cm
- Eaves Height (Height to overhang): 160.1cm
- Weight : 134kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 7mm
- Framing Size/Building Framing (Battens) Size: 28 x 28mm
- Door Type: Single
- Door Size: H169.2 x W58.2cmcm
- Door Opening Width: 59cm
- Number of Windows: 1 (fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: PET glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 0.7mm
- Window Size: H57.7 x W57.5cm
- Roof Material Inner: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Roof Material Outer: Black Sand Felt
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 14m
- Door Locking: Plate Hasp & Staple
You will be contacted towards the end of your lead time by Forest Garden or their Courier with a delivery date. If this date is not convenient you can reply to the message to book a more convenient delivery date. The delivery timescales are as stated on the product page with the exception of the below Post Codes where the lead time may be extended: AB-CO-DD-DG-EH-FK-G-IP-IV-KA KW-KY-ML-NR-PA-PE-PH-PL-TD-TR
We are sorry but Forest Garden do not deliver or offer an assembly service to the following Postal Codes: BT1-BT99, GY1-GY9, HS1-HS9, IM1-IM9, IV41-IV56, JE1-JE5, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PO30-PO41, PO49, TR21-TR25.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.