This George Foreman three burner gas BBQ is the perfect choice for small family get-togethers or summer garden parties
Its large grill area is big enough for up to ten portions and the piezo ignition and handy thermostat make summer BBQ’s a breeze. With its stylish design, the George Foreman Gas BBQ looks at home in any setting, no more trying to hide the tired old BBQ from your guests.
This BBQ boasts extra features, such as a convenient side shelf, a condiment rack (for perfectly seasoned food) and even a handy bottle opener. The hinged lid with built-in thermostat helps maintain optimum temperatures inside the BBQ while cooking and protects the grill when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Large cooking area – A suitable size for up to ten portions, this BBQ is great for entertaining all of your guests.
- Easy to use – The automatic ignition and built-in thermostat make this an easy BBQ to light, cook with and monitor for the best results.
- Stylish – Finished in a sleek matt black finish and contemporary design, this BBQ will sit nicely amongst any style of garden décor.
- 3 burner propane gas
- Hose and regulator included regulator compatible with push fit gas canisters only
- 2 wheels
- Condiment rack
- Fixed painted steel shelf
- Automatic ignition
- Bottle opener
- Cooking area: W 60 x D 42cm
- Dimensions: H 122 x W 57 x D 98cm
- Weight: 25kg
- 1-year guarantee
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Unfortunately during National Lockdown for Covid19, the only delivery service available during this period will be non–contact doorstep delivery. This is in line with UK Government guidelines for the safety of both the customer and the delivery drivers.
Customers will be contacted to book a delivery date prior to delivery, if a doorstep delivery is not suitable please advise at this point.
All drivers will be wearing appropriate PPE.
For safety reasons packaging will not be removed so disposal will be the customers responsibility.