This Coalbrookdale Duo Bench is crafted from sturdy steel tubing with decorative cast iron back rests featuring a striking floral centre piece to compliment the vintage-inspired design.
This truly attractive companion seat oozes elegance and has been built to be a timeless classic that’s bound to look best in traditional British gardens. Easy to assemble at home for hassle-free enjoyment with family and friends, and it’s also the perfect place to sit and relax while admiring the beautiful nature from your favourite spot in the garden.
The adjoining table with shelf measures 52cm at the rear, and 38cm at the front, with a depth of 49cm providing sufficient space for drinks and snacks, while sitting comfortably in generously proportioned seats measuring at 52cm long by 41cm deep, at a height of 41cm.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional– Kitsch and wholesome design that’s reminiscent of days gone by, thanks to the roses motif and antique bronze colouring.
- Durable– Strong steel tubing construction with a thick metal framework covered in powder coating with an antique bronze finish, and it requires little maintenance.
- Weather-resistant– Perfect for outdoors, this unit is rust and weatherproof making it a mainstay in your garden for years to come.
- Seat measurements: Height from floor 41cm x W52 x D41
- Table measurements: W52cm (rear) 38cm (front) x D49cm
- Colour: Antique Bronze
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Self assembly: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.